Ipod Alarm Clock Wake Up To Your Favourite Song
Posted on March 6, 2008 by Jamie Slaughter, with 10477 views"> Buy Now
For many waking up early morning is a chore with many of us relying on alarm clocks for awakening us from our dreams. Regular alarm clocks possess familiar ringing sounds, with not much in the way of inspiration to waken you other than a loud frustrating noise. In an effort to eradicate the monotonous sounds the iPod Alarm Clock was invented for music lovers with problems wakening from their deep sleep.
Now, you can be woken up by your favourite song, or by a heavy metal band to ensure your attention is grabbed. The iPod alarm clock can be set to play a specific song, play-list or album. For those of us who appreciate the snooze function on common alarm clocks, the iPod alarm clock comes with an inbuilt 9 minute snooze function. The alarm clock is mains-powered meaning no recharging of batteries is required, so wake up to your favourite music rather than a dull annoying tone and start your day on a brighter note.
• A traditional-look alarm clock that fits an i-Pod.
• Set the alarm on your i-Pod and your choice of play-list, song or tone will blast out through the bell speakers.
• A 9 minute 'Snooze' function.
• An adjustable depth-dial dock to fit a 40GB, 60GB, 30GB, 20GB, Video i-Pod or a Nano (including the 3rd generation Nano).
• Use the 'Snooze' button to scroll through your i-Pod.
• Available in black, white or shocking pink.
• Suitable for ages 12 years+.
• Requires a mains adaptor (UK adaptor included).
• Size: 14 x 14 x 7.5cm.
Pick one up today from iwoot!