Guru Watch Sports Led Light Display
Posted on October 30, 2007 by Jamie Slaughter, with 8284 views
Watches commonly have one function, and that is to tell the time in as simple a format as possible. Well, Guru have manufactured a watch which goes against this general rule of thumb to create a new innovation which conversely makes reading the time a more prolonged process.
The watch includes 82 LED's which are arranged in four blocks of both red and amber color. When you look at the time, the LED's perform a dance, as the lights gradually reveal the precise time.
We can't really see the appeal in such an item, since it takes a while to display the time, we can envisage this becoming quite frustrating as time, quite literally, passes by.
* Funky leather watches with custom developed LED displays.
* Choose from a silver colored frame and red LEDs or a black frame with amber LEDs.
* LEDs split into 4 cubes on the watch face.
* Press the control button once to reveal the time - the LEDs form the number.
* Press the control button twice and the month in digits and date is displayed.
* Press the control button thrice to select an alarm time.
* 2 LEDs at the side to indicate 'pm' and whether the alarm is set.
* The watches are water resistant.
* Genuine leather straps.
* Stainless steel fascia case.
* Gift Boxed.
* Suitable for ages 12 years+.
* Size: 6 x 3cm (watch face).