Build Your Own Rollercoaster
Posted on June 13, 2010 by Jamie Slaughter, with 27027 viewsBuy Now
Rollercoasters are always fun. You may have played some video games where you control a theme park, and build up your own rollercoaster. Well, now you can physically build up your own coaster and watch as the carriage travels along your custom built track.
The coaster can be extended to four feet long, with simple assembly and also some nice additional touches such as safety mechanisms built into the seats for your virtual passengers.
* For Ages 14 and Up
* WARNING: Choking hazard. Contains small parts.
* Build your own fully operational mini roller coaster
* Easy to assemble with new modular design with molded track pieces
* Modular design keeps assembly time to a minimum
* Highly detailed and durable train comes pre-assembled
* Operational station has a passenger loading feature that includes the raising and lowering of shoulder restraints
* Dispatch button allows manual control over the train function
* Includes computer simulation software that allows the user to "ride" the coaster in any seat, view the ride from all angles, and get a real-time readout of G-forces and acceleration
* Operates on 4 AA batteries (not included)
* Weight: 6lbs
* Box Dimensions: 21.5" x 14" x 5.5"
You can pick one of these up from the Think Geek store. Buy Now