Laser Cosmos Brings The Universe Into Your Room
Posted on October 3, 2009 by Jamie Slaughter, with 25296 viewsBuy Now
Just occasionally a product comes along that simply blows us away. We get to see a lot of crazy and sometimes brilliant inventions, but Laser Cosmos is without a doubt the most superb one we've seen. There is no product out there that comes even close to the sheer excellence of this galactic wonder - sorry to sound quite so effusive, but really, it's staggering.
Imagine lying in your room, and having the ceiling whipped away to reveal the vast outreaches of the cosmos whirling overhead, complete with misty blue nebulae (which you can turn on and off!) and the occasional shooting star. Fully adjustable and requiring no set up, this super powerful space projector scatters a random panoply of sparkling green stars that will fill any room from the tiniest bedroom to the largest warehouse with a crystal clear animated star display. What's so clever about this (apart from everything of course) is that it seems so three-dimensional, the varying brightness of different stars makes some seem close and others to come from distant galaxies.
Created from powerful green laser and holographic technology, a display this bright and clear has never been available before. It's utterly mesmerising, and had us transfixed for hours (literally). Whether you're zoning out to music, throwing a party or just chilling, this stunning cosmic light show is like nothing we've ever seen before. Truly one of the most amazing light shows you will see anywhere.
* Romantic, mesmerising star and cloud projector.
* The Laser Cosmos will fill any room, no matter how big or small with a carpet of stars, blue clouds (optional), and even shooting stars.
* The Laser Cosmos itself is shaped like a funky 3D star.
* The Laser Cosmos can be pivoted to any angle.
* A Laser Stars projector lens.
* A cloud formation projector lens.
* A cloud brightness control.
* The projector is self-focussing.
* For best results use in total darkness.
* Use for no more than four hours at a time (the On/Off switch is helpful here).
* Suitable for ages 8 years+.
* Requires a mains adaptor (UK adaptor included).
* Size: 29 x 25 x 20cm.
You can pick up one of these little beauties from the IWOOT Store.