Posted on March 1, 2009 by Jamie Slaughter, with 19755 views"> Buy Now
Is your house or flat hot wired for sound in every room, with an integrated media centre that talks to your toaster? Of course not, who's is? It's a nice idea, but life's too short for the hassle. These eminently slick Wireless Speakers require the technical ability of an incompetent badger to set up, and allow you to transport your music wirelessly around the house with ease. They have a range of 100m, so unless you live in a palace, you're sorted. They produce excellent solid and clear sound, and come either in a classic wood finish (the cheaper version) of for the more fashion conscious among us, a polished 'Piano' black or white finish. You can connect the included transmitter to a range of audio machines, from your hi-fi to iPods, MP3 players, the TV and even Games Consoles. Free yourself from the nightmare of trailing wire, and take your music with you.
* Two stylish wireless speakers in a deluxe piano or wooden finish.
* Choose from high gloss Noir or Blanc, (that's White or Black to you and me) or a cool Beech.
* A palm sized transmitter effective to 100m (black speaker has a black transmitter and white speaker has a silver transmitter).
* A selection of audio connectors to connect your speakers up to a range of audio such as MP3, TV or games consoles.
* Discreetly hidden volume and power switch on the speakers.
* The black and white speakers have a satin-like grille.
* Suitable for ages 12 years+.
* Requires three mains adaptors (UK adaptors included) for the transmitter and speakers.
* Size: 23.5 x 19 x 8cm (each speaker).
You can pick up a set of wireless speakers from the IWOOT Store