Wiki Digital Video Camera
Posted on March 1, 2009 by Jamie Slaughter, with 16782 views"> Buy Now
There are some moments in life where you just wish you had a video camera on you, especially on a night out, otherwise moments like that night when your best mate balanced twenty spinning fifty pence pieces on his face and proceeded to dance an Irish jig will be lost forever, or even worse, dismissed as the hungover ramblings of a silly person. Now you can make sure there isn't a single moment lost in the haze with the Wiki Video Camera. It's small enough to fit in your pocket and can be easily whipped out any time the situation screams out, like a drunken Hollywood diva, "I must not be forgotten".
The Wiki Video Camera has an integrated USB output that can be sneakily hidden away when you don't need to use it, which means you don't have to spend the afternoon searching through that mysterious box full of wires that lives under your stairs (you know the one we mean, the one overflowing with scart and computer cables, gathering dust like technological cast offs from a forgotten age) every time you want to upload a movie. Once the movie is uploaded to your computer you can do pretty much whatever you want with it - you could make a collage of amusing videos of family members and display them at the next gathering (though you may end up boring the pants off everybody) or you could catalogue the exploits of you and your beautiful friends as a sort of Facebook odyssey. Or you could just save them to a DVD and let them gather dust along with the video you made last time you were in Alicante (no, not THAT video - the one you made when you were on the bus tour).
Wherever you go, make sure you take the Wiki Video Camera with you and never miss a moment.
* A video camera that's as discreet as a mobile phone and can easily fit in your pocket.
* A USB connector is hidden in the top, so there's no need to go hunting for a cable every time you want to upload your videos.
* Review your videos on a 2 inch TFT display screen.
* 32 MB of internal memory can be upgraded using up to a 4GB SD memory card.
* Image and video files saved a JPEG and AVI, respectively.
* Will record video up to a resolution of 640 x 480, at 30 fps.
* Requires 2 x AA batteries (not included).
* Suitable for ages 14 years +.
* Size: 11.2 x 2.5 x 2cm.
You can pick up one of these gems from IWOOT