Usb Digital Microscope
Posted on May 14, 2007 by Jamie Slaughter, with 13267 viewsBuy this Item! "> Buy Now
The USB digital microscope allows small images and videos to be captured in a clear, vivid, yet, microscopic way.
The device connects seamlessly via an easy to use USB connection with plug and play capability and offers close up images of any surface or object you wish to view up close.
The USB digital microscope allows you to easily zoom in on any object to find out what your skin looks like close up, or what your keyboard looks like close up, or something a little more useful.
The microscope includes software to magnify objects and view them on your computer screen, taking snapshots or close up movie clips.
The microscope is detachable from the stand to further enhance magnification, and images can be manipulated using the software included.
* Great for industrial inspection, science education, forensics, printing, textile, printed circuit board (PCB) inspection, jewelers, hobbyists
* Captures high quality images, video and time-lapsed video [sample images]
* Resolution: 640 x 480 pixels for image capture
* Magnification: 20x, 50x, 200x - without switching lenses
* Built-in white-light 4 LEDs for illumination
* Frame rate: up to 30fps
* Interface: USB 1.1
* Dimension: 10cm (h) x 3.2cm (dia)
* Weight: 90g
* Includes: Microscope, Microscope stand, DinoCapture Software (Windows 98SE, ME, 2000, XP Mac OS9, OSX)