Night Vision Goggles
Posted on August 16, 2009 by Jamie Slaughter, with 21233 viewsBuy Now
As any soldier will tell you, the best time to strike is at night using the elephant of surprise (that may be a typo) and a pair of Night Vision Goggles. Now your kids can experience the thrill of night manoeuvres in your back garden. These goggles will allow them to see up to 15 metres ahead of them in absolute darkness. They look pretty darn cool too. Who hasn't wanted to wear a pair of Night Vision Goggles? Not that anyone will be able to see them of course.
The goggles work using infra-red light and at full power the light is still barely visible to the naked eye. Whether you're spotting badgers, owls, or the kids are playing "terrify the bejesus out of each other", these are a heap of fun. They're designed for kids, but we firmly believe that just means the young at heart!
* A pair of night vision goggles for playing "soldiers" in the garden.
* The goggles emit infra-red light allowing you to see up to 15 metres in absolute darkness.
* The infra-red light settings can be adjusted for close quarter combat.
* An adjustable head strap.
* Unsuitable for real combat (but you knew that already... we hope).
* Suitable for ages 8 years +.
* Requires 5 x AA batteries (not included).
* Size: 20 x 19.5 x 15.5 cm.
You can buy the night vision goggles by